• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I stopped watching after Noah Johnson's fumble

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

and I'm stopping watching USF forever.  Lets start with the game.  How many times have we seen Noah Johnson run with the ball in one hand?   How bad of a coaching staff do we have that has not corrected that?       

More importantly how can USF allow  it's players to wear shirts pregame crapping on hero's like our police men and women?  I'm disgusted and ashamed of USF

• Me no likey 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

On 10/23/2020 at 9:52 PM, goingbackbull said:

More importantly how can USF allow  it's players to wear shirts pregame crapping on hero's like our police men and women?  I'm disgusted and ashamed of USF

What is taught and encouraged at University these days makes me question the value of a college education.  The wokery has turned me off of college athletics more than any of the covid restrictions could.  The truth is my professors at USF 20 years ago where preaching the same false gospel, it's only now baring it's bitter and ugly fruit.  We've seen it coming and done nothing about it.