• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

pitt looked bad again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

what was up with those black unis that UL had................. ugly

Guest S.  Bien

What the frick game were you watching steve?  I watched a Pitt team that went into PapaJohn Stadium where UL had won 9 straight by an average margin of victory of 24pts, and scored 64pts or more against their last three there!

Pitt took the lead, and had it not been for a few stalled drives Pitt was right there.  UL was better but not that much better.

Pitt did not look that bad at times

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

Plus UL ran the score up with 40 seconds left. Petrino basically has no class. When you do things like that you leave your star athletes open for injury.

did you notice that the spread was 20 pts

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,521
  • Days Won:  10

Plus UL ran the score up with 40 seconds left. Petrino basically has no class. When you do things like that you leave your star athletes open for injury.

Agreed.  There was no team, conference or individual record at stake, so the honorable thing would be to take a knee when possession when the time expired was guaranteed.

Classless.

Guest Bull_94

There was nothing wrong with what they did. They ran it straight into the line of scrimmage. Pitt couldn't or didn't care to stop it.

If you were an alum and had money on the game I bet you would think differently. Bobby Bowden was notorious for covering spreads for his good ole boys.

If Pitt didn't like it then they should have stopped it.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

There was nothing wrong with what they did. They ran it straight into the line of scrimmage. Pitt couldn't or didn't care to stop it.

If you were an alum and had money on the game I bet you would think differently. Bobby Bowden was notorious for covering spreads for his good ole boys.

If Pitt didn't like it then they should have stopped it.

The same could have been said if a REALLY REALLY late hit was put on Brohm and he was out for the year or worse.

There is a code on the field during blow outs. Yeah Pitt should have stopped them but, at the same time the class thing is to take a knee. Coaches should careless about the spread. UL Alum should head to the #1 gambling rule, never bet with you heart.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

sbien-i had the feeling ul was toying with pitt

petrino took care of betters.great guy in my book