• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

pitt looked bad again

Guest Bull_94

The same could have been said if a REALLY REALLY late hit was put on Brohm and he was out for the year or worse.

There is a code on the field during blow outs. Yeah Pitt should have stopped them but, at the same time the class thing is to take a knee. Coaches should careless about the spread. UL Alum should head to the #1 gambling rule, never bet with you heart.

What you're saying is that running your 2nd and 3rd string running backs 15 straight times to end a game is the same as maliciously hitting a QB??  Are you serious??

UofL ran the ball into the middle of the line of scrimmage with their 2nd and 3rd stringers. Those guys like to get a little mug time on the TV too. You want to tell them not to compete.

It's not like they called a flea flicker with 40 seconds left. Get over it. This is football. If you want to watch a gentleman's sport I suggest you tune into cricket or something.

By the way most people bet with their hearts and if Wanny had any respect for his money donating alums he would have told his D to nut up and stop them.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823
  • Days Won:  0

At that point the it was the 2nd team running back. He was in since the Bush got hurt. So he had plenty of time to get his mug on tv.

I would have been cool with the whole drive if the starters were not in.

If its all subs, then score away. At that point the D should step and stop the scrubs. But when its a majority of starters or major contributors, then its classless.

Petrino wasn't clearing the bench.

Guest Bull_94
At that point the it was the 2nd team running back. He was in since the Bush got hurt. So he had plenty of time to get his mug on tv.

I would have been cool with the whole drive if the starters were not in.

If its all subs, then score away. At that point the D should step and stop the scrubs. But when its a majority of starters or major contributors, then its classless.

Petrino wasn't clearing the bench.

The drive started with 9:44 left in the game. Pitt was only down by 2 scores. UofL started at their 20 yard line and threw the ball the first play. After that they ran it 15 straight times. They rotated their #2 and #3 RB. One had 7 carries, the other had 8.

There are 2 other RBs that have even touched the ball this year for UofL and they only have a total of 5 combined carries for the year.  

That's who you think they should be giving the ball to with close to 10 minutes left and only up by 2 scores ??

If CJL was in the same situation would you want him to bench our #2 & #3 backs? I don't even know if anyone has carried the ball this year behind Hall, Ponton and Simpson.

Petrino had no one left on the bench. And for the record the last play of the game was Brohm taking a knee with 8 seconds left.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

you guys must have hated spurrier

if you don't like one to run up the score

forfeit the game