• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is the game OFFICIALLY rescheduled?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Point taken.  I've been here for 25 years, so I've seen my fair share of storms.  I guess I just wish they would have waited until today to review the situation.  Why cancel so far in advance with so many variables?  I know that this is being simplistic, but it's not really all that difficult for WVU to not get on the plane tomorrow.

I am just as frustrated as you... going from 10/15 (Pitt) to 11/5 (Rutgers) is a lot of time without USF football... and a long time to have a bad taste in our mouths from the Pittsburgh game.  How do you prepare for a game that is still more than two weeks away?

But everyone's safety MUST be more important than our interest as fans.

One bright side... with Hillsborough games on Thursday and other northern counties having games on Friday, the coaches should be able to scout a lot of potential recruits... then have time to do some hard recruiting next week.