• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Men Qualify For The NCAA Tournament

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

We already beat The Ville once this season. UC Davis is a good side, but not upper echelon elite. I think we can make it to the round of 16. We can just as easily lose in the first round, but we just took the #9 team in the country to double OT on a neutral pitch, so the talent is there. Something to be said about playing with house money!

Good Points.....we definitely can beat very good teams on any given day.  This team is just a little bit too inconsistent, up and down, for my liking.  That's why I don't think a long run is probable.....UNLESS like the Women they are peaking at the right time (but they didn't win the Conference Tourney) so I don't think so.

Its still an accomplishment to make it....and I still am hoping they do well - GO BULLS!

Guest Jonesy Bull
15 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

We already beat The Ville once this season. UC Davis is a good side, but not upper echelon elite. I think we can make it to the round of 16. We can just as easily lose in the first round, but we just took the #9 team in the country to double OT on a neutral pitch, so the talent is there. Something to be said about playing with house money!

Good Point....I forgot that we beat the Ville earlier this year.

So you're saying there's a chance!

It is pretty awesome that we are one of only 14 schools in the Nation to have both the Men and Women playing in the NCAA's.  Pretty awesome accomplishment.

Should we rename USF - University of Soccer Florida?