• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Goodbye

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  13
  • Days Won:  0

I love to hate you Bulls.  Being a UCF fan since before you had a football program I loathed your ascent to 1A, quickly passing us to join a BCS league, whipping our ass that one year, our winless seasons, yada yada yada.

For all that, I take no joy in your misery (well, maybe just a little).  I long for another game when the good guys score on a game winning kick off return.  When both teams are playing for meaning on rivalry weekend.

Even in the last winless season, I felt it was not all doom for UCF.  The stars had aligned in some weird way that had a cascade effect for the season but we could turn it around and they did.  This mess you are in seems different and the path to turnaround doesn't seem inevitable.  I hope I am wrong.   In the mean time, kicking a dead horse seems a little cruel so goodbye and good luck.

Guest Jonesy Bull

The bottom does seem to be falling out for our program at the moment as im sure you have witnessed by the threads on this board.  We are not happy campers and most are ready to shove CCS out the door as we have failed to show progession during his tenure, in fact just the opposite.

That said most of us believe we have a top rate guy in charge of our Athletic Dept. now with excellent connections in Mike Kelly.  That gives us hope.  Things can turn around in a relatively short amount of time as witnessed by your winless season.

Im confident we will be back in time and playing meaningful games with you again.....Btw looking to kicking your butts in basketball this year.....Cheers!