• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

Our play away from RayJay scares me....

This game started exactly the same as the PSU game. The O looked scared to be on the field in hostile territory. They made bad decisions and turned the ball over.

On the bright side one can say these games were against 2 of the best defenses in the country as well as one top 10 team and after this week probably a top 20 team.

now with 2 weeks to prepare for a Pitt team most thought would be a L before the season started this will say a lot about the rest of our season.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

that comes down to coaching. they need to fix our road problems. it happens EVERY road game.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

I think this coaching staff will have them winning on the road pretty soon. Remember that USF beat Pitt, UAB and TCU on the road in years past, so I believe the coaches can do it. I just think we have a lot of young players that are getting their feet wet against teams on the road in hostile enviroments. I am willing to bet that playing Pitt on the road this season wont be as intimidating since they are off to a slow start. I am worrried about UCONN and Syracuse on the road, but I like our chances against Pitt and maybe Rutgers.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

im worried about UCONN beacuse it's gonna be 47 degrees below zero.

our whole team is from FL!

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I agree totally.  5 minutes in and I said the same thing, this reminds me of Penn State.  Our offense kept turning the ball over, and our D was always on the filed with the endzone right behind them.  What happened the rest of the night when Miami had to go over 60 yards for a score?  In order to make a team go 60+ we need to convert first downs and move the chains.  Our O was awful last night.