• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

From the Miami message boards:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I can't wait to see their faces after they are blindsided by the bull rush!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i hope we rub it in their faces this weekend and that they apologize after not beating us, go bulls

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I think you shouldn't rub it in their faces, UNLESS you are willing to go over there and post before hand.

I'm not a big fan of people that only dish it out AFTER they are safe that the game is already won.

I give Jim credit for going over there and battling for our Bulls.  It'll be that much more rewarding for him after our victory to go over their and dish out the crow.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  90

Miami will assrape USF.

it's like thoroughbred running against a pony. we just outclass them.This is what a sorry loser they have for a fan...  OGCANE is the poster.. i think after the louisville A$$ kicking we are a force to be reconed with. KEEP IT UP BULLS FANS.. lets give them the support they deserve..

GO BULLS

oh and get this another one says we are little GAYTURDS type of school... bast@rd...  

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

they have short memories didn't they barely escape UL with  senior QB and a defense that sent 4 in the nfl 1st round?

so far this year they have not proven they are as good as last years team, much less the dominant teams of yesteryear.

let them crow... they will soon eat it!

Guest Sprtsfn627

I think they are overlooking us...just listening to the way coker is talking...I don't think he is taking us seriously.  That would be very unwise to do so (for his sake ;) )

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

Seems to me the team that is full of itself-- at least from a fan perspective is ours.

I think we can win. But we are in no position to be boastful at this point. Sure hope we can play as well as last week. I have faith-- I'm just not much for smack talking in general.