• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where are the UCF Fans?

Guest Wildrover

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

I had no beef with you guys running it.  My beef was with the refs and the horrible calls and no calls they were giving.  You guys beat us up and down, but the refs were making it a 2v1 against us.

And where was I?  I went to eat when I got back cause I was hungry.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

And where was I?  I went to eat when I got back cause I was hungry.

There was no shortage of crow to be served at TheBullspen.com Dawg, you coulda bellied up here for a bite or two...  ;)

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

ftu/ou/oc fans are probably looking for a football program

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677

I picked u to win.. so I dont need to eat crow.. I pick marshall to beat us next... Congrats on the game... but dont get a fat head just yet... U just beat your second 1aa team of the year... We stink... period.. U should have been able to beat this sorry bunch... by 30+.  good luck the rest of the ways.. I watched USC earlier in the day and it was clear they are really bad and they beat us... while penn state played fairly well ...

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

U should have been able to beat this sorry bunch... by 30+.  

If not for one blown kick coverage and putting our 3rd string defense in at the end, we would have.

Guest bullman33

Where are the UCF fans?

Not sure, but I think I saw a couple thousand cars with ucf flags flapping in the wind parked atop the Sunshine Skyway.  Also think I saw 6 or so busses floating in the bay.

USF rank the fake punt because UCF took a time out.  UCF didn't need to call the time out with 3:30 or so left, so USF ran the fake.

If UCF hadn't taken the timeout, you can bet that USF would have taken the full 25 seconds and the delay of game penalty.  The extra five yards could help Baker aim a punt at the corner. (The LOS was around the UCF 40, if I recall.)

Instead, UCF called a timeout so USF ran the fake punt.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

If I recall, the ball was on the UCF 40.  I said we should just go for it because....UCF hadn't moved the ball all night and to punt would probably put the ball on the 20 (about a 50% chance) and I think we needed about 3 yards which we had been able to do pretty routinely with either Hall or Ponton.  Why surrender the ball if you are not required to....losing wasn't in jeopardy.  A fake punt was good practice as said earlier. No harm done that late in the game with the margin on the board.