• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does USF want HIGH Attendance or Not?

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Fill up the stands!  Whether or not the series continues, it makes for a great atmosphere!

Did UEI just made a valid comment?

I will refresh this thread and read it again.

KL

PS. Dang...he/she did!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

Fill up the stands!  Whether or not the series continues, it makes for a great atmosphere!

I think it'll be a GREAT atmosphere!!  I'm really excited.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Same thing for UCF.  We are much more concerned about Marshall than you guys.  Marshall appears to be the better team and a conference opponent.

It is nice to play an away game 90 miles away though.  So, we will be there in full force.

Agreed.  These are all tune ups for conference play.  It is "not that important," but it will be fun!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Same thing for UCF.  We are much more concerned about Marshall than you guys.  Marshall appears to be the better team and a conference opponent.

It'll be interesting to see how spastic your circle jerk board goes for the Marshall game ....

BTW, Goldie, that's one of the most effed up polls I've seen in a while ....  ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

And the way they coached against K-State  8) U gotsta be excited  ;)

More FANS the better ... and most WILL be USF BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

PS. Dang...he/she did!!

You better check the Adam's Apple first before deciding the gender, or you could use Mick Dundee's method of "saying hello" 'cause he's Australian.

crocodiledundee3.jpg

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

I get this feeling that USF fans kind of "don't" want this UCF game to have good attendance.  Although USF needs to improve...it's willing to sacrafice this game to get rid of it.  I don't understand the logic behind it...but this it is the factors I'm seeing.

Living in Tampa...I heard a TON of ads for USF/FAMU....but so far NOTHING for USF/UCF.  Hmmmmm.  The USF staff has said that attendance will be a factor in the decision to keep the series going....hmmmm.  Just wondering.

I know the die-hards will be there and the students....but knowing all the stuff going on with UF/Tenn...wouldn't you think USF would be pushing this game a BIT harder?

Listen, even my 2nd grade students have been hearing commercials on the radio.  One of them came in this morning all excited because they'd heard the announcement for the game on 97.1.

By the way, most of my class was upset last week because they couldn't watch the game (since it wasn't televised).  I even had one parent call me while I was at the game because her daughter was crying!  So, just because the stadium isn't full doesn't mean there aren't more fans out there who are supporting the team!  21 of them are at home with their parents!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Bubbles, seems like your teaching these kids well.

Need to see about the parents getting together for a field trip Saturday night for a game, maybe HomeComing.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

applepj (Pat) and I teach the kids all about USF.  We're using it to teach math right now.  We are keeping tallies of wins/losses, subtracting the differences between points, predicting who will win, etc.  Plus, we bring them back stuff from the games.  So now all 44 families have USF magnets and plastic cups!  Ask them where they want to go and they'll tell you...USF!!!  One little girl even has a die hard Auburn fan dad and now she says she wants to go to USF!!!

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  442

Teachers molding  young usf minds of mush into future McDonalds employees.

:)