• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dan Sileo Talking USF-ucf

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Usually I'm in the middle of my commute to work with no cell phone.

Commute without a cell phone?

Are you stuck in a Subway?

KL

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm one of those people who prefer to drive without distractions from cell phones.  It's only a 45 minutes drive to work, so it's not that bad.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

An USF fan sent Sileo an e-mail that he read while on the air stating that there is no "buzz" for the game b/c UCF is 0-17 and hasn't won a game since 2003.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

An USF fan sent Sileo an e-mail that he read while on the air stating that there is no "buzz" for the game b/c UCF is 0-17 and hasn't won a game since 2003.

That's a stupid thing to do.  That hurts USF fans perception of their games, too.  I heard that, too.  He said they were more excited about "Miami".  And Sileo said..."Whoa...hold on...you're not there."

I don't recall anyone talking about USF Miami, this year...it's been all Big East and UCF.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

... I'm one of those people who prefer to drive without distractions ...

But you listen to Sileo ?

;)

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

DAN SUCKS....................... laces out DAN.......oh wrong dan oh well she sucks too

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

That's a stupid thing to do.  That hurts USF fans perception of their games, too.  I heard that, too.  He said they were more excited about "Miami".  And Sileo said..."Whoa...hold on...you're not there."

Obviously, living in Orlando, Kanigit traits have rubbed off on Sileo. Since when does "more excited about Miami" mean we're talking about being on the same level or looking for a rivalry? It woild be very disappointing if there are USF fans who are more excited about playing UCF than playing UM........

I don't recall anyone talking about USF Miami, this year...it's been all Big East and UCF.

Right, all Big East and UCF ..... no PSU, sheesh, Goldie, gimme a break here. There was very little UCF talk on THIS board until after the PSU game.

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

GoldenBuc

That hurts USF fans perception of their games
I don't see how, UCF is coming into Ray Jay winless, the casual fan will see that record and dismiss UCF as bad football team and will decide to spend their money else where.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Obviously, living in Orlando, Kanigit traits have rubbed off on Sileo. Since when does "more excited about Miami" mean we're talking about being on the same level or looking for a rivalry? It woild be very disappointing if there are USF fans who are more excited about playing UCF than playing UM........

Well...considering USF's Ticket Office announced just 2 weeks ago that including request sent in with season ticket orders...USF had only sold 400 tickets to the Miami Game!!!

Something tells me more USF fans will be at the UCF Game then the game vs Miami.

KL

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

I like the guy . . .

ANYTHING you EVER say again regarding ANY radio personality is, from this moment forward, NULL AND VOID.

Dan Sileo is, by FAR, the worst radio "host" in the history of sports radio. Almost everything that comes out of his mouth is false.

I used to listen just to see what kind of stupid "facts" he would blurt out, and laugh at him. Then I realized that there are thousands of people who dont know any better who take what he says as fact, and I stopped listening. I would literally YELL at my radio.

HOW this guy keeps the morning spot, I'll never know. I'd MUCH rather listen to Darek Sharp or Matt or another national show. I have YET to hear someone call in to Ron and Ian or Duemig and say that they are a fan of the morning host.

I'm getting angry just typing this.

Dan Sileo sucks.