• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone Else think.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

this game will be a close one?  I'm not talking one or two points, but I think it will come down to execution in the fourth quarter.  I'm guessing USF wins  27-14, but from alot of ignorant posts I've read, many USF fans think we will steamroll over UCF by 40?  Am I watching the same team as them??  When is the last time we rolled like that against another Division 1A opponent?

I think some USF fans have a holier than thou attitude against our Orlando brothers.  This game will be closer than expected..........I hope its not, but I think it will be.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

UCF will come to play, it seems like this game means alot more to them then us.  A UCF lose to USF could put their season in a tail spin.  It will come down to the final quarter

Why would this game mean more to them?  USF should be inspired to play this one too.  I don't get this logic?  Every game should be important to USF, you know what I mean??

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Let's see how many Bulls players come out talking about how important this game is...I just don't think it's the same for USF players or the fans.  A good game sure.  Could we lose?  Sure.  Is it something we seem to be looking forward to as much as UCF players and fans?  I don't think so.  Maybe because of the allure of the Big East and what could happen if a couple bounces go our way this time around.  Me, I'm a conference guy.  Non-conference games don't excite me all that much.

With that said, I think our players will be ready - as will UCF's - it ought to be a good contest.  I don't expect any blowout at all.

I don't know about you , but I've been waiting for this game since we instituted football.  I have friends that went to UCF and we've been waiting a long time.  There isn't much allure to the Big East these days....

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah I think it will be close but I hope not. Joe B you seem a lot more realistic than your counterparts. But believe me, the players on both teams are looking forward to this game. I'm a former football player myself so I know. Records don't mean a thing when it comes to close rivalries like this. One team could whip the other every year and look forward to doing it every year. The records don't mean a thing. But it sure would be sweet to the fans and the players to break the streak against the Bulls. Yall have an unbelievable amount of big headed a** fans that think that yall are not the team to be reckoned with. Yes sir, I'm gonna enjoy this one.

I don't know about you , but I've been waiting for this game since we instituted football.  I have friends that went to UCF and we've been waiting a long time.  There isn't much allure to the Big East these days....

Well that explains your deference to UCF in almost every post...good for you and you friends, it ought to be a great game to watch.

It's easy for many to knock the Big East, but just like C-USA last year, it is what matters now for the USF Bulls.  It is the league we are in and our performance there means so much more than a game against FAMU or UCF, or PSU for that matter.

From what I've seen on the UCF board, ya'll have a large number of big headed a** fans as well.

Records don't mean a thing when it comes to close rivalries like this.

"Close rivalries like this"?

We've never played each other...

Bulliever, I'm with you on supporting our conference, but from many posts that I've read, many of our Bulls supporters **** on UCF for nothing more than being in C-USA.  The same conference we were in last year.  I don't see why so many USFers are holier than thou when it comes to the Knights.  I hope we win just like you, but some 'fans' believe it is our birth right to beat that team.    

That goes along with playing the Knights too.  Many USF fans don't think we should be playing them on a yearly basis.  I say why not?  Many Big East teams play out of conference games with MAC or C-USA teams.  Take Pitt for example, they lost to Ohio of all teams just 4 days ago.  Why not play UCF..........it makes sense.