• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

Its starting in a couple minutes. For out of towners, link is on GOUSFBULLS page.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

Coach just took a call about the last series and basically just we have to get better at getting out of the huddle and we haven't huddled in 3 years.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958

I guess  Pa was playing games concerning who would not going to be playing on their D.  CJL says they all played. That makes  me feel even better about the Bulls performance. With the  bulls D  keeping us in the games and the offense beginning to jell, a bowl game will possible.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

I already forgot the show was on Sunday nights this year - that's really gonna suck when the NFL starts.  It would be much better on a Wed or Thurs night.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

Getting out of the huddle has nothing to do with clock management.  It is the responsibility of the coaches to manage the clock.  If they see there is only 4 minutes left and the team is not running a hurry up offense, then they need to have a signal to let someone in the huddle know.  Or they need to call a timeout and make adjustments.  You do not blame the players for poor clock management.