• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Ronnie Banks Plight

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

... We currently have raised $650 from the message board donations.

The Sheriff

Great Job BULLS !!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

The gentleman that I work with here in Phoenix that offered the condo to Ronnie's family has just matched our pledge amount and will be sending a check tomorrow to the Banks family. That brings our total to $1300. Some of the victims of this hurricane are being relocated to Phoenix and one fortunate family will get to use the condo. Thank you again everyone. I made a call to the vice president of my company five minutes ago asking to recognize the individual that doubled our contribution. He told me to write a letter detailing our effort. Every little bit helps. ET... thanks for the donations based on Eric Thomas's play. Let's hope he tears it up against FAMU this week.

The Sheriff

AWESOME job from your company !

Really hoping E.T. gets some serious action against famu.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I am pleased to announce the PayPal total has reached $747.27 in donations to Ronnie and his family.

Thanks to those that have donated.  It's not too late to help out.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459
  • Days Won:  0

I am pleased to announce the PayPal total has reached $747.27 in donations to Ronnie and his family.

Thanks to those that have donated.  It's not too late to help out.

Hey Brad, we over at USFBullsEYE are wanting to donate $250.00 to help Ronnie and his family.  Is the easiest way to do that PayPal or via check to you?

I've tried Paypal before and it seems to want like 10% of the total....is there a better way or am I doing something incorrect?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Freak,

PayPal will take out about 2-3% if you send it to Ronnie's account via credit card.  If you all have a check, you can send it directly to Ronnie at the address above.  Ronnie is in Charlotte now and can receive the funds.

If you PayPal it to Ronnie's account, I will send it to him via Money Order as I am doing with the other funds.  It takes to long for him to get a debit card to access the funds directly.  I'd be happy to do it all at once.

Thanks for getting the guys at USFBullsEYE involved.  I think we are doing a great thing for a fellow Bull and his family.  The Sheriff has already sent $100 of the funds raised here, and I am sending another $800 this weekend.  

We will leave the links up for about another week, so if you haven;t already donated but would like to, please do so.  We are sending the money to Ronnie as quickly as we receive it and the total from the PayPal link alone is $908.06.

Thanks,

Brad

Freak... if you send money, send via a money order. Ronnie said he didn't have access to his bank account from where he is... I sent a money order that is due to arrive tomorrow for $100. Thanks for helping him out.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459
  • Days Won:  0

Freak... if you send money, send via a money order. Ronnie said he didn't have access to his bank account from where he is... I sent a money order that is due to arrive tomorrow for $100. Thanks for helping him out.

OK, will do.  The address above is still valid?

Thanks Terry and great job putting this together.

Ronnie received his biggest single donation yesterday when an individual from Forsythe Appraisals that I work with followed through with the $650 money order that he said he would send Ronnie to match our contribution from our initial pledge drive. I sent $100 myself, and I have a feeling others have sent money orders to the address we have posted. Pay Pal is being unuser friendly... but Brad has been working through the kinks so we can get the money off to Ronnie. The total has cleared $850+, so everyone on here, I offer you a personal thank you. As soon as we get confirmation that we can deliver the funds to Ronnie, I will inform all of you unless Brad beats me to the punch. Ronnie is grateful for our help and will be returning to Tampa to start his life over closer to the Green and Gold!

Thanks again!

The Sheriff

Beat UCF!