• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thank you, Matt Grothe.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

For your early commitment to the program and for the desire you have to build and drive what can and will be a force in the Big East and in major college football.

Thanks to Carlton Hill, who shares that dream, along with the other COMMITTED players and coaches.

The season's about to start boys and girls.  Better strap in, because this rocket is about to leave the pad.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

Hell yeah.  The real practice starts soon and we have less than a month from the start of practice until showtime in Happy Valley.  Im pleased about what I've heard from the summer workouts.

Hopefully the we can get some decent play at the QB position and the D steps up big time.  

Anybody know if Gene Coleman will be eligible?   If so look for him to see some serious time at LB, the kid is a stud and adds some much needed size to the interior of our D.  

Also Flipflop or anyone in the know, will the boys be having any unofficial practices this thurs or fri.  I will be in Tampa and would like to see the fellas in action.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

yea, f__k those other wanna be bulls!  I am so proud of these kids that stepped up to the plate!  GO BULLS!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Ready for the QB battle to begin.

Best of Luck to them all.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037

Hell yeah.  The real practice starts soon and we have less than a month from the start of practice until showtime in Happy Valley.  Im pleased about what I've heard from the summer workouts.

Hopefully the we can get some decent play at the QB position and the D steps up big time.  

Anybody know if Gene Coleman will be eligible?   If so look for him to see some serious time at LB, the kid is a stud and adds some much needed size to the interior of our D.  

Also Flipflop or anyone in the know, will the boys be having any unofficial practices this thurs or fri.  I will be in Tampa and would like to see the fellas in action.

No they will not even be on campus ( Most of them went home for a week) untill sun the 7th that is when we go to get Matt moved in and he starts 2 a days then!! And agian thanks to all who have supported Matt in his Bull decision!! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???!!!!

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

So I've heard Denson and Hill don't look ready but haven't heard much about Grothe.  I know Flipflop has, but has anyone else seen him out at practice?  Could he play as a Freshman?  

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

31 days and counting down lets get this started

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

I know someone who works with the team and it looks like Grothe will be redshirted this year unless he wins the starting job. now hill is going to play the only question is at what position QB or KR and PR or all of them. This type of stuff is what makes college football great

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  242

Great post RTB!!  I'm ready to roll with the guys we have that have sacrificed and curenntly paying the price to ball! I have always supported both Grothe and Hill because they wanted play for USF and didn't "settle" to be here.  It's crap about BS.  I hope he enjoys his third recruitment process after he leaves JUCO.  Dude must like the pub he receives about which team he is going to play for.  This speaks volumes about his character.  If it dosen't work-out for the guy, he can always go the Areana League route to the NFL like McPherson!!