• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

J R Reed has his own website

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

scg.gif

is JR a free agent?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

(looks like his agent copied the SEC graphic too)

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

pretty awesome. So great to see this. Hope he overcomes the injury and does well.

Guest Vanilla Rice

I haven't heard much about Herbert's injury.  But I was reading the Tribune today with the training camp previews and they have Herbert listed under "key losses."  From what I've been reading, a lot of speculation has that he might be out for the season....or at least the first half.  Bad luck for a good kid.  Talk about a kid who is a tremendous worker and a hard achiever.  Coming out of Hillsborough H.S., hardly any Division I-A schools wanted him.  I think it was Indiana and USF were like the only two.  He went on to be a four year starter.  Great player with good killer instincts.  Also to his achievements, we're talking about a guy who was never really a true kick returner until his senior year as Hugh Smith and D. Rub always handled those duties.  Then to lead Division I-A in returns his senior year and go onto land the starting KR job in his rookie year and do well is amazing.  I hope he gets better and gets back onto the field.  It brings up the program when guys go onto the NFL from USF and do succesful (i.e. Ant henry, kawika Mitchell).  Speaking of Kawika....this might be a make or break year for him this camp.  They brought in some LB's including Bell from Pittsburgh to give some competition but competition only makes you better.  Both Kawika and J.R. are both hard ass workers.  

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Rice were you offense or D when you played. My guess is you were Offense. Also, D.S., what lies in store for you?   Reaper

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  243

Got a chuckle out of how the Eagles score is listed first before the Patriots under the Super Bowl logo ...