• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase and Sydney Brown

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Days Won:  56

We have two seriously under-the-radar players - twin brothers relocated from Canada - at the school where I work. So far, I'm not aware of any interest from USF, but there should be. The RB (Chase) has some significant offers, including Syracuse, Purdue, Indiana, UCF. The safety (Sydney) can run and hits like a ton of bricks. Tulane is his best offer so far. As a guy who wrote recruiting for Rivals.com for a number of years, I can tell you these two are going to make a couple of schools pretty happy when they get there. Great kids. Great, aggressive players with LOTS of tools. If anyone has a connection to the USF staff . . . 

Read more: http://www.heraldtribune.com/sports/20170925/prep-football-seeing-double

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I watched both of these kids every week for the past two seasons. They are going to be starters and really good players for their schools. A lot of schools are going to wish they hadn't overlooked them.

BTW: Chase signed with Western Michigan.