• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gator announcers comment on USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

They were being kind.

However...when we finish our new facilities project we'll have the best baseball & softball facilities in the state.

Guest toolio
They were being kind.

However...when we finish our new facilities project we'll have the best baseball & softball facilities in the state.

Do you have any info on those facilities. I don't mean to question you, but considering the facilities that are out there, FSU's recent renovation, Florida's current renovation and expansion, and Miami's upcoming major renovation, I'd be surprised to see USF with the best baseball facilities in the state.

As for softball, I only know how nice Florida's are... and they are pretty nice.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

Do you have any info on those facilities. I don't mean to question you, but considering the facilities that are out there, FSU's recent renovation, Florida's current renovation and expansion, and Miami's upcoming major renovation, I'd be surprised to see USF with the best baseball facilities in the state.

As for softball, I only know how nice Florida's are... and they are pretty nice.

dont mind him, he likes to make ridiculous statements...

after our renovations ill be happy if we are even on par with UCF

and they wont be anywhere near as nice as UF, FSU or UM unless someone cons Steinbrenner into paying for it

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

and they wont be anywhere near as nice as UF, FSU or UM unless someone cons Steinbrenner into paying for it

hmm... thats not a half bad idea!  ;D