• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My stomach is in knots!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

This was supposed to be a relaxed year! --Before the season started I had us cruising to 5-0 before any stress came our way.

This is not right. How am I going to survive this whole season?

Now, I'm absolutely worried about us laying a big egg @ UConn.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I suggest a deep breath. Maybe its that I have a wife and kid now, maybe it's that we are no longer in a power conference, but, even if we get to 11-0, I don't see the kind on anguish that I had in 2007. This doesn't come close to comparing. That week leading into the Rutgers game, I couldn't focus on anything other than USF Football.

Sure, we had high hopes for this year, but, it's not real yet... if we get it together, the stars start aligning and we find ourselves in the top-10, then, the real stress starts. This is nothing. We're 2-0 and have IMHO a top-5 QB in all of NCAA Football with regard to putting a team on his back and willing us to win. We all anticipated this season for 9 months, let's not give up on it just yet.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,466
  • Days Won:  43

Now you know why I booze it up during USF GameDay. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  59
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

This was supposed to be a relaxed year! --Before the season started I had us cruising to 5-0 before any stress came our way.

This is not right. How am I going to survive this whole season?

Now, I'm absolutely worried about us laying a big egg @ UConn.

If we lay an egg at UConn, then this season is over as far as many fans are concerned.  Two feeble efforts against two lightweight teams followed by a loss to the Huskies would certainly make those remaining home games at the Ray Jay mostly empty and red.  We will learn a lot about this 2017 Bulls team and more importantly about Charlie Strong this upcoming Saturday.