• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2 free tickets to Stony Brook

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

My wife and I are driving over from Jupiter, but the couple we typically go with have Labor Day weekend plans.

I tried some of my local friends, but it seems not many love the 6+ hours of driving over & back....and Labor Day Weekend is a tough sell, especially when the foe is Stony Brook.

I don't want to make $$ on these tickets, but I'm hoping maybe someone who couldn't or didn't plan to go might see this & come out to see our Bulls play.

If you can commit to meeting me before the game (near Lot 6D, where the fan stuff usually is), the first to commit gets the tickets.  My only request is that if you commit, you come to the came...I really hate to waste these tickets, especially if a member here would come is the tix were free.

Message me here, and if you don't hear back (I leave Jupiter at 11 AM), then please email me at jupiterbull@comcast.net.

Go Bulls!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

14 minutes ago, JJZbulls said:

I would enjoy them

Just messaged you with details.  See you before the game.