• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami Around the Horns

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Call all USF Alumni and Bulls fans in the Miami area.  Our Around the Horns event is on Friday, June 17th.  We are trying to fill out some groups for our golf outing at the Country Club of Miami.  If you play, I guarantee you will be playing with one of our coaches that will be making the trip down.

Cost is $125 per person.  Get two friends to play and the three of you can play with a USF Coach or Administrator (Doug Woolard or Lee Roy Selmon).  If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at (813) 974-3481 or email me at soncrant@admin.usf.edu.

Thanks as always for your attention.  Go Bulls!

Eric

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

You are doing a great job with this Eric. Good going!    Reaper

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Thanks Rebe.  We are trying.  That's why it is so important if you are available that you attend one of these events.  We made them as affordable as possible so that anyone could participate.  We'll keep trying.  Hope to see everyone at an upcoming event.

Eric

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Eric could you please provide the info for th MIami bus trip again?  Trying to get some folks interested.  Thanks.