• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Your Guess: Number of football victories in 2005

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

Just so we have something to compare to after the reason, how many games do you think we'll win in the 2005 Football season?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

The better poll would be for people to pick which games they think USF will win ... not how many.

My picks for wins:

FAMU, UCF, Louisville, WVU, Rutgers, Syracuse, Cincinnati, & Connecticut....

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160
  • Days Won:  0

I gave you 11 wins. Too bad Uconn is going to kick the Bullz arse come December and spoil your undefeated season and top 10 ranking [smiley=grinr.gif] Anything else you would like to hear?  ;D

DW

The better poll would be for people to pick which games they think USF will win ... not how many.

My picks for wins:

FAMU, UCF, Louisville, WVU, Rutgers, Syracuse, Cincinnati, & Connecticut....

That is some list ther Jim. but no way in hell is the Bull going to stomp away with a victory up here at the Rent. Uconn is going to send the Bulls home with leather all softened and broken in  ::goodbye::

DW

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

That is some list ther Jim. but no way in hell is the Bull going to stomp away with a victory up here at the Rent. Uconn is going to send the Bulls home with leather all softened and broken in  ::goodbye::

DW

The game is six months away and already talking smack?  Oh, and by the way, we are 2-0 vs the mighty Huskies.

I know I know (see Uconn rules) You Bullls fans keep telling me that. I can't wait 6 months for my Huskies to prove me right. However, that is not the topic here. I was NICE and wished you all 11 victories ;D

DW

Guest S.  Bien
I know I know (see Uconn rules) You Bullls fans keep telling me that. I can't wait 6 months for my Huskies to prove me right. However, that is not the topic here. I was NICE and wished you all 11 victories ;D

DW

In a weird way I want to thank you for that prediction.  If we win all our games, including the bowl game, with our only loss coming against Uconn then I'll take it.  The loss to Uconn would be a real bitter pill, specially if we achieve 11 wins, but I'd still take it and just be ready for 2006 to get you guys down here again to make the series record 3 and 1! ;D

Your WELCOME. It was meant to be a compliment and wish for SJU to do well in their inaugural year in the Big East. Of course I can't say USF will beat my Huskies  ;D

DW

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

My prediction is 5 with wins coming against...

FAMU

UCF

Rutgers

Cincinatti

UCONN

I am hoping for more but will not be disappointed with an outcome like this as long as there is progress made from last season and we play well against the big programs on our schedule.