• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Parking at the Orange Bowl

Guest USF Bill

Guest USF Bill

I found out through a client that has Miami season tix that the parking at the Orange Bowl is only for season tix holders. Anyone who is not a season tix holder needs to find a parking spot in someone's front yard. Thought that might be usefull info.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

yeah I've been there for a few games rent a car if you can not the safest neighborhood to park at the stadium is in the middle of the hood. makes you really appreciate RJS

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

is NOT a bad neighborhood, we been thru this before.Ive gone to games there many times with no problems

Guest USF Bill

What are some suggestions for parking? Are there any good areas to park and how much can I expect to pay?

Thanks, Bill

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

What are some suggestions for parking? Are there any good areas to park and how much can I expect to pay?

Thanks, Bill

Nice, clean, Baptist Church on the North Side of the stadium.

Believe they might charge $20...but its the cleanest "public" lot by far near the Orange Bowl, plus they have their own security to watch your car. (Bonus is there are plenty of "grass" areas if you want to cookout on your grill as well.)

Been to the Orange Bowl about a dozen times for football games and concerts.

I've been lucky...no problems with my car...but almost every time...a friend or two had a windows smashed and their car broken into (stolen merchandise, even CLOTHES!!).

Changes are you will be safe....but most agree that the best place in the State to get your car mugged during a game/concert...is the Orange Bowl...especially if the game is at NIGHT!

Rent a car...let someone else drive...or get there 4 plus hours early...and get in the preferred lots like the Church.

KL

PS. Even better...stay downtown/Biscayne Bay...and take a Cab.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  127

Out of curiousity...Does the Metrorail stop anywhere near the stadium?

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

You can take Metrorail to the Civiv center they then have buses that take you back n forth directly to the game. Also i have always parked to the west of the stadium, you can park in people's private yds for $20 across the stadium or $10 about 3-4 blocks away.Your cars will be watched by the owners there or you can park 5 blocks due west in a middle school parking lot. I have never had my car broken into nor vandalized.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

You can take Metrorail to the Civiv center they then have buses that take you back n forth directly to the game. Also i have always parked to the west of the stadium, you can park in people's private yds for $20 across the stadium or $10 about 3-4 blocks away.Your cars will be watched by the owners there or you can park 5 blocks due west in a middle school parking lot. I have never had my car broken into nor vandalized.

Because land is so scarce around the Orange Bowl, and that most homes there have small yards/driveways, one should note that probably 70% of all private home/businesses parking sites have "BLOCKING" parking...which means you can't leave till the person infront of you.

Some will take "keys" from you...so they can move cars when you want to leave...but most don't.

You will pay more for "No Blocking" Parking...but if you are an outsider...the easiest way for a local to "trap" you is to advertise "No Blocking"...you park...then you show up after the game and the lot is full of BLOCKED parking.

KL

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446

Been going to UM games my whole life and never had any problem with parking and/or the neighborhood.  It's not the nicest hood to look at, but I'm not there to look at neighborhoods.  $20 is the going rate these days.