• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIRE ANTIGUA ...THIS IS PATHETIC

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  336
  • Days Won:  0

I turn on USF Basketball game to check the score and see ANOTHER DISASTROUS effort, losing 64-30 to SMU. What are we now 5 - 19?

Orlando Antigua is just so PATHETIC and should be fired ASAP. Don't give me the injury excuse (i.e. - 6 Scholarship guys). Maybe if this clown could actually recruit and not rely so much on transfers that have to sit out (Thorpe, Manderson) or Foreign players that are ineligible or have issues (Da Silva, Santos) maybe we could actually field a full team. We will see the same excuses next year and little to no improvement.

Of the 5 scholarship players on the court, 3 will use up their eligibility and not even be here next year (Cousins, Nunez and Morillo). Bodway is simply a joke and has no business even practicing with us.

I knew Orlando Antigua was the wrong selection and he has been even more of a disaster than I thought! Fire this jokester ASAP!!!

Judy was real professional making the choking gesture describing Heath at a press conference 2 years ago (he was fired shortly after). Obviously Harlan and Judy were real successful picking a new coach.

What a train wreck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Train wreck yes, but what did you expect against SMU?  I believe they are the only ranked team from the AAC.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

**** foreign players and their issues, what were Perry, Holston, and CAJ thinking! Oh wait....

I don't have high hopes for Manderson, but I hope Thorpe drops 10 dimes his first game, or 30 points so I can go off on you about this one. I'm also seeing more than 7 SMU players btw.

oh otherwise, gr8 b8 m8

Edited by JoshuaG

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,086
  • Days Won:  469

One would think we'd be a little further along by now....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

Heath also got 4-5 years, I'm just hoping for a real chance for COA. Other coaches and those that have been around the game forever are always saying great things about COA. We seem to be the only ones bashing him.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

Santos isn't playing because of some health issue, not because he is from a different country 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

One would think we'd be a little further along by now....

This

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

And Antigua is recruiting just fine, he had the number 82 player coming out of high school and a point guard who is averaging over 20 points per game. He has only had one true recruiting cycle and he got a gem in McMurray, give him time.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,086
  • Days Won:  469

2 minutes ago, JoshuaG said:

Heath also got 4-5 years, I'm just hoping for a real chance for COA. Other coaches and those that have been around the game forever are always saying great things about COA. We seem to be the only ones bashing him.

Coaches always support each other, no matter how poor one is performing.

No coach, without the anonymity of a message board or unverified twitter handle would come out with negative comments about COA.