• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CWT Postgame

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Agree with you Z.  Blind squirrels can defend our pathetic offense.  

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Pretty simple....throw in Bench and teams would have some respect for the pass....including our own.

I give you credit, you have guts. Seems most on this board have no use for Bench. You are really going against, what I perceive, the majority opinion. 

However I totally agree with you. Given the chance, Bench can show he is more accurate, has a quicker release, and can still run if he has to. But one set of downs does not count as a fair chance. I'm talking at least one if not two full games, with enough quality practice time during the week prior to the game so he is prepared. 

But it won't happen because CWT's guy is Flowers. And he will stick with him until they lose that 7th game and CWT gets fired for not being bowl eligible. 

The board is split 50/50 as of the MD game...it would be interesting to see if that changed after tonights game though...I am not doing it though, pretty much tired and CWT is doing the same thing he did with MW sticking with him til the end. You will only see SB in there if QF gets hurt and even then it would be questionable, as CWT stuck with MW even when he was hurt...stubborn guy

Edited by Bull-Hornz

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone watch on TV? How loud did the boos get on that first down run call? I agree the strength is in the run, but when you only pass occasionally on 3rd and long, you're going to have problems all day. Yeah this loss is on him and the play call alone. Players did what they could.