• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My segment on Fantasy Football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

I know it isn't USF related but we just aired the first episode of The Plank last night.  it is a live streaming show about the Bucs on ABC Action News app/online.  The show is hosted by our two sports anchors (Tom Korun and John Sable) but some how I ended up doing a quick segment on fantasy football.  

Everyone's favorite reporter, Greg Auman, did a great job calling into the show and I think Greg will be a regular part of the show...as will my segment.

This was my first time ever being on camera and had to do this without a teleprompter or script so please be kind.  

I think it is a cool show idea that we put together though.  The majority of the show, which is what Tom and John do, is kinda like a Mike and Mike type format.  Fans call in and ask questions or voice opinions.  Because it is streaming over the web, it can be a little more raw than what you would see broadcast.  This was the first episode and there were some kinks but it could end up being really cool.  

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/national/matts-fantasy-football-sleeper-picks-on-week-one-of-theplank

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

You did this live?

Way to go, McGoo!

You rock

haha...the producer of the show took one look at my twitter name and said the same thing.  i never even thought about it.  it is my first initial and first 4 letters of my last name.  ive had the twitter name for years and never really used it for much.  i should probably think of something better.  

and no that wasn't live (my segment is taped because the show is live from 7pm-8pm every Thursday and I have 3 young children that I can't bail my wife on during dinner, homework, bath, and bed time) but it was done straight through without any pauses since it was just a camera in my face the whole time.  

ouch...i got bounced.  thats mods.