Top candidates for NEW Athletic director

BULLZ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

**** this, I've got a top candidate, mind if I post a picture of my most recent bowel movement?

• Topic Count:  557
  • Content Count:  14,442
  • Days Won:  13

We need to mass email that link to Dr. Genshaft. If it's Harlan we have to derail him ASAP.

It's 3 years old and on a blog, SB Nation. And people talk about me sending a link to the top (MVP) AAAAAA QB in GA to CWT. Geesh.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

We need to mass email that link to Dr. Genshaft. If it's Harlan we have to derail him ASAP.

It's 3 years old and on a blog, SB Nation. And people talk about me sending a link to the top (MVP) AAAAAA QB in GA to CWT. Geesh.

I'm from California (born in Redondo Beach) and I can give you someything to grip onto but this is definitely NOT the guy.  I know alot about this bottom dweller and if he's the guy.....................I'll eat my own ******* hat.  This guys toast or we have retards running USF Admin.

Edited by hbryan

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Days Won:  7

I never particularly was for or against Ironsides. 

Such things pop up for me and they're alarm bells. You shouldn't have such negative press to begin with. Even as bad as Woolard is, has he ever gotten bad press?

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Days Won:  7

I'm from California (born in Redondo Beach) and I can give you someything to grip onto but this is definitely NOT the guy.  I know alot about this bottom dweller and if he's the guy.....................I'll eat my own ******* hat.  This guys toast or we have retards running USF Admin.

I sincerely want you to be right. Joe Parker seems like a great hire-he's not perfect but he seems pretty **** good and he comes from a football loving background. 

Harlon just reeks to me. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  180
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Days Won:  14

Parker was my guy.

We shall see. There may be upside to Harlan that is being overshadowed by pissed off bloggers

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Such things pop up for me and they're alarm bells. You shouldn't have such negative press to begin with. Even as bad as Woolard is, has he ever gotten bad press?

Does getting fired for underperforming count as bad press?

• Topic Count:  557
  • Content Count:  14,442
  • Days Won:  13

SB Nation isn't press for one and second have you not seen the posts on this forum roasting him? Same thing.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  180
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Days Won:  14

From reddit

I seriously thought you posted this in the wrong sub until I googled the guy. I had absolutely no idea he was affiliated with UCLA, and BruinsNation wrote a pretty scathing article about him, but BN may honestly be the absolute shittiest website/blog in all of sportsdom.

I don't know that anyone here has any idea who he is, let alone what his work ethic and leadership style are like. Current opinions of the AD and his staff are mixed to slightly negative, but how much Harlan has anything to do with anything is uncertain. Hopefully there's someone closer to the athletic department who can chime in, but I highly doubt it.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,423
  • Content Count:  98,292
  • Days Won:  490

@TBTimes_Bulls: Like others such as @USFCollin, I'm hearing UCLA associate AD Mark Harlan as new #USF AD. Nothing officially confirmed. VERY secret process

"Very secret", then I discount what everyone is "hearing" as guesses.  Or, it's not that secret.