• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We may need to take Buc's lead.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

With the way the team is performing( not winning,NOT scoring points on offense, Not scoring an offensive TD in 3 games and attendance dropping like a meteor crashing into Earth),  We may need to do something like the Bucs did the last cpl of years and offer some type of incentive to get people to show up to the remaining games.

The Bucs had some games where they didn't charge for parking, they gave discounts for concessions ect....  

I don't see the students showing up for the remaining games, I see a lot if not most of the season ticket holders deciding to stay home as well , watching it on TV if they even care to do that.

Yes USF has made money of the season ticket sales/ Donations and single game ticket sales to date, but I expect to see a huge drop in single game sales for the next 2 home games. It might be in their interest to show the fans a little gratitude by offering discounted parking or free parking for the next 2 games, and /or some steep discounts at the concession stands as well, Or seat upgrades to better seats, suites, ect....

A lot of people may just eat their tickets , limit their losses(expense of parking, beer, soda, ect..) by not attending the last 2 games. 

The team needs us now more than ever, I will be there for the remaining home games  in addition to the UCF and  RU road games, But I suspect we will see a huge drop in attendance. Unfort this is not the time to have a huge drop in attendance, I expect to see Conference expansion heating up in the next few years if that, (may be the last chance to land in a Big Boy conference) UCF is on the Rise as well, so we need to show the Nation and other conferences that we support our team. Would really suck to see the Knights get an invitation while they are peaking (which they are) and us get left behind as we are on the decline. Time to step it up and support the team. Also the conference needs to show Bowl Committees  and TV networks that American Athletic teams(USF) support their teams, Our TV deal will be up for negotiation before you know it,(believe its in 2 years) Bowls will also look at fan support as well for selecting teams to align in as well.

Sorry for the rant but in a nutshell , we need to support the team now more than ever, not only from  a mental supportive standpoint for the players, but to show  other conference and those with power that we belong in the Big Leagues.(Power Conference) 15,000 fans in the stands wont cut it.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315
  • Days Won:  3

I am going to show up for 2 reasons.

1. Tickets on Stubhub in the 100's are going for $6 and Tickets in the 300's are $2.

2.  We are playing Memphis and SMU.   If we can beat Uconn on the road and Cincy at home, then there is no reason why we can;t atleast be competitive against one bad team and one average one.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

iirc The Bucs only did the free parking for a single pre-season game this year.

we have won. the Bucs are 0-7

USF season ticket holders were sent $20 worth of concession vouchers

most of the things you are talking about are controlled by the TSA, not USF.