• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2 Tickets for UM in the South Endzone

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I normally LOVE noon kickoffs but I have a family portrait appointment for our church directory on this day. Our appt is for 10:30 AM in Lakeland and the last time we did this they were running an hour behind. There are no earlier appts and they stop taking pictures at noon.  So at best I'd make it to the game right before halftime and that just doesn't seem worthwhile to drive to Tampa, pay $15.00-$20.00 to park and fight through the hordes of UM cockroach bandwagon fans just to watch us get slaughtered for the final 2 quarters.

Section 124, Row K, Seats 23 & 24 (right on the aisle).

I am looking for $30.00 each. 

I would prefer a Bulls fan gets these tickets, even better yet someone who is a consistent poster on this forum.  Keep in mind that I have sat in this section since 2006 and know all of the people around me and they are also longtime Bulls fans in those seats.  So if you wear orange prepare to be heckled mercilessly, at least until UM starts running up the score.

I will take PayPal (gift option only), a mailed check or we can meet in person around the Lakeland area.  I have to receive payment before I will send the tickets.  The tickets will be sent instantly via E-Mail from my USF Ticketmaster account to the E-Mail address of your choice.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

*SOLD*

Had to sell to a UM fan, sorry boys.

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9