• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any NYC metro or LI Bulls fans?

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Another newsletter...

Dear New York Bulls,

Last week we had our Quarterly Chapter Meeting and held elections for the 2013-2014 leadership board. I'll send out the minutes from that meeting next week. In the meantime, I'm pleased to introduce your new leadership board and remind you of some important deadlines for upcoming events!

2013-2014 Leadership Board

Last week we elected and installed the following members to leadership positions within our chapter! We have a lot of new faces and new energy, and I hope to make the upcoming year the best yet. Please join me in congratulating our new board members and thanking our previous Vice Chair, Jasmine Fowlkes, for her service!

Chair: Cassie Hanjian (re-elected)
Vice Chair: Nate Collins (previously Chair of the Kansas City USF Chapter)

Communications Chair: Amanda Wintenburg

Finance Chair: Sal Cardillo (re-elected)

Watch Party & Membership Coordinator: Jessica Duemig

Student Outreach & Events Coordinator: Kristen Keese

On behalf of the newly installed leadership board, we look forward to seeing you at upcoming events!

Saturday, May 18th from 5:00 - 8:00 pm
Cuban-themed Happy Hour
Agozar (324 Bowery, between Bleecker and Bond Streets, Manhattan)

Please join us this Saturday, May 18th at Agozar Restaurant and Lounge on Bowery to celebrate Tampa's Cuban heritage! Happy Hour is from 5:00 - 8:00 pm, featuring Buy 1 Get 1 specialty drinks. Additionally, if you like Agozar's Facebook page, you can get 1 mojito for free! We'll be located in the back lounge, so feel free to swing by any time between 5:00 - 8:00. If you plan on coming, we'd also ask that you shoot us a note at usfalumniny@gmail.com to RSVP. We hope to see you there to mingle, network, and meet our new board!

Saturday, June 22nd at 1:05 pm

Rays vs. Yankees Game
Yankee Stadium (1 East 161st Street, Bronx)

Take me out to the ballgame! For our second year in a row, we'll be taking in the favorite American pastime as the Tampa Bay Rays travel north to play the New York Yankees! No matter which team you root for, the day is sure to be a fun one with friends, food, and fastballs! Unfortunately, the Malibu Party Deck wasn't available for the June 22nd game, but we were able to secure some great seats in an elevated section behind home plate. Tickets will be $29/person for our group section, 418-422. Since the Yankees have a complicated group sales process, we're once again going to use PayPal to facilitate easy payments. If you plan on going to the game, please send your payment to me via PayPal using my personal e-mail address: cjhanjian@yahoo.com. Once you've paid, please e-mail me at my Yahoo address with your name and the number of tickets requested to ensure that I've received your payment. Because Yankee Stadium requires payments in full 3 weeks in advance, the deadline for payment is 5:00 pm on Friday, May 31st. Please reply to this e-mail with any questions!

Hope to see you on Saturday!

Go Bulls,
Cassie

---
Cassie Hanjian
Chair
University of South Florida Alumni Association
New York Chapter

USFAA_NewYork_Green-and-Gold_Horiz.png

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Originally from Port Jefferson, a bit out east, but live in Florida now.