• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Implementation-Football/Basketball-Winning

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Misdirection./flexability...

Only in Lagos Niigeria do burglars warn the police they are to to rob a place at  4:00A.M.

Pollice are not very well paid ..and realy not wanting to hurt anyone Buglars routinely call the  police in advance and Police will do their job ..ie  investigation when they arrive at 5:30 a.m.

Coaches and players need to do the unexpected...on offense...Play calling, imagination... and fans need to understand that some times things go wrong... 

Stubornness is STUPID..yes  I have seen it...4 times run with a half a yard to go for a TD was the coach trying to prove.something probably--At least he did to me....Do the same thing over and over and chances are you will get the same results...DUH if you do not have the line or running backs to punch it in change!!!!!! do something else

On defense.....There are risks and rewards..some times decision have to be made...Pick for a quick six but missed interception leads to extra yards for oponent...

Blitzes work but not on every instance...

So what do we do...I expect our Coaches to make ENLIGHTENED DECISIONS I hope our fans understand like investing in the stock market thre are risks and rewards..

Go Bulls