• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Students: Don't go into the 1st floor of the student section if you're not standing or making noise.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  217
  • Days Won:  0

On several occassions the Dome was rockin tonight. Tonight was my first game of the season. It was a great experience indeed. AC is a phenomenal ball handler!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  111
  • Days Won:  0

It doesn't help that they have the wristbands now that are the only way you can get into the lower section... I would have gladly stood the entire game today in the lower section, but wasn't able to get to campus until about 10 minutes before the game (I was walking in when the anthem was playing). By this time they already gave out all the wristbands so I was stuck sitting in the 2nd level. The problem is, half the people that get wristbands STILL sit in the upper level, so people in my situation don't get a chance to sit in the lower section yet there are open seats... this issue really needs to be addressed. It's going to look bad in Big East play when the lower section isn't full because of the stupid wristbands and half the people sitting up in the 2nd section with them instead.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

It doesn't help that they have the wristbands now that are the only way you can get into the lower section... I would have gladly stood the entire game today in the lower section, but wasn't able to get to campus until about 10 minutes before the game (I was walking in when the anthem was playing). By this time they already gave out all the wristbands so I was stuck sitting in the 2nd level. The problem is, half the people that get wristbands STILL sit in the upper level, so people in my situation don't get a chance to sit in the lower section yet there are open seats... this issue really needs to be addressed. It's going to look bad in Big East play when the lower section isn't full because of the stupid wristbands and half the people sitting up in the 2nd section with them instead.

anyone in SBC who is willing to stand up entire game, we are willing to save seats for in front 3-4 rows near us. As long as given enough time ahead to let us know