• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Marlyn Bryant

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

I really believe he is the reason we have made this run.  His play in the last 5-6 games has been phenomenal.  His D was always there, but his O was inconsistent earlier.  Now he is taking the ball to the rack with confidence and when fouled is knocking down the fts.  Marlyn has filled in as our # 3 on offense after swift and leather.  MP3 has also stepped his game up during the streak.  

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  266

I agree I think the whole team can really feed off the intensity that Marlyn plays with

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

I think Marlyn's energy level and desire keeps us in games. He shut down Hicks and Maxiel. The heart this kid is showing is outstanding.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

That Cincy Point guard who's name escapes me now always had problems with Marlyn back in Seth's days.  What the heck was his name?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Steve Logan

or

kenny satterfield

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

On SouthFloridaBulls.com, I pick a "Line of the Game" essentially the numbers that stand out the most and not necesssarily the MVP.  (I have not done this for the tournament games, no time to get it updated and still go to work1  :).)

Marlyn has contributed the Line of the Game probably 4 of the last 6 games. With his couple (3?) of double-doubles, he has really extended his game.

I am very proud of him...Coach Burrell repeated something that Coach McCullum had said earlier - Marlyn's goal this year was simply just to finish the season.  After the two terrible knee injuries and subsequent surgery and rehab, you have to greatly admire Marlyn and his effort.  What a man.  I hope he knows just how proud Bulls Country is of his hard work and committment to the Team.