• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I hope your Starting Center gets suspended for a couple of games...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

So expertise is gained by volume of posts? So if dungy or parcells was to post something they wouldnt be credible because they dont post alot? What does one have to do with the other?my wife was right I shouldnt try to mix in with the"experts"(some of whom probably failed at any sport they tried) so long farewell

Well in your case 160 would seem to overestimate your credibility. You must have been Smazza posting. And, your wife sounds like she knew what she was talking about. Better stick, with her. Norton, Norton.....

• Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

It was dirty as hell. You can see he pushes his head into his knee, I dont think he was tripping, but when you fall you dont change the direction of your head into someones knee. He should not be suspended but he should sit out a game anyway and see if we can find someone better to play center. His play was horrible most of the night.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  55
  • Days Won:  0

It looked like a cheap shot and being a fan shouldn't make anyone blind. Call it like you see it. He had no business hitting the guy so far behind the play. IT WAS A CHEAP SHOT AND AN EMBARRASSMENT! ESPN made sure everyone knew it too!

And TrainCar, you might want to gain a few more posts than an esteemed 7 before you find it appropriate to lecture other posters , about your expertise in football and what a clip indicates. Kind of like a baby in diapers crying because the milk deliveries are late.

My eyes are not blinded by the number of posts i have put on here. I guess yours are, if you don't see a cheap shot in what Reiter did. As far as my expertise and qualifications, its evident I am more qualified to respond to the incident than you are. As you stated, your rational for being correct is the number of posts you put up here! I know if my coach ever saw me do what Reiter did, on National TV no less, I would have been riding the bench. I guess you have a different definition of "character". Pity you! Also, wasn't it funny Reiter got called for holding against Ball state when he triend to trip a Ball State player that had beaten him. I guess it goes to that "character" thing I was referring to......