• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Two FSU Tickets For Sale

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I have two extra FSU tickets available. I could sell them online, but I'd rather first try to sell them to a USF fan first. I'm going to list them online in about a week. I was told by my season ticket rep that USF does not plan on selling single game tickets for the FSU game. The seats are in section 231. Send me a PM if you're interested..

Try not to sell them to an FSU fan.

That's why I created an account here. Trying to give Bulls fans every opportunity before I put them for sale online.

I understand. Good luck.

Thanks. The prices are only going to get higher online once USF announces it's a sellout and they aren't going to sell single game tickets. FWIW, my ticket rep told me yesterday that USF has sold 35k season tickets already..

35,000? Sure about that?

Well, he e-mailed me 3,500, but I assumed he meant 35k, because 3,500 didn't make sense..

I think that may be 3500 accounts .... If it's 35K tickets, it probably means over 10K to FSU fans.

My thoughts exactly

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  0

How much are you selling them for?

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

These still for sale... if so how much, shoot me a PM

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  21

Yes, I'm still selling them. Getting a lot of people asking about them though.. If anyone is looking to go to the game I recommend you buy soon, because I just looked online and average ticket prices jumped about $25 in my section alone from yesterday to today. That's before USF announces they won't be selling single game tickets

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  21

Tried sending you a PM, but it said you weren't able to receive messages. Might be a setting you have. Take a look and then PM me.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

I have two extra FSU tickets available. I could sell them online, but I'd rather first try to sell them to a USF fan first. I'm going to list them online in about a week. I was told by my season ticket rep that USF does not plan on selling single game tickets for the FSU game. The seats are in section 231. Send me a PM if you're interested..

Try not to sell them to an FSU fan.

That's why I created an account here. Trying to give Bulls fans every opportunity before I put them for sale online.

I understand. Good luck.

Thanks. The prices are only going to get higher online once USF announces it's a sellout and they aren't going to sell single game tickets. FWIW, my ticket rep told me yesterday that USF has sold 35k season tickets already..

35,000? Sure about that?

Well, he e-mailed me 3,500, but I assumed he meant 35k, because 3,500 didn't make sense..

while perusing my Bulls Club account, I noticed that I was #### out of 27700+ in priority ranking.

So I assume that means we have that many account holders with most of those having 2 to 8 season tickets each on their account.

so the FSU season ticket buyer seems to have increased that number quite a bit

thanks for the money I guess.