• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nigel Harris, LB, Hillsborough HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Nigel has a top 3 according to 247. USF, Vandy and AZ. Interesting mix. i thought we had a thread on him, if any knows where it is it bump it and we can combine.FWIW Rivals has Vandy on top.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Need to get this guy in. I hope he is friends with LL and TRex.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Nigel has a top 3 according to 247. USF, Vandy and AZ. Interesting mix. i thought we had a thread on him, if any knows where it is it bump it and we can combine.FWIW Rivals has Vandy on top.

Google blurb from Scout:

“In no particular order they are Vanderbilt, USF, and Arizona. ... “I like the staff and I connected with Coach Cosh at the Sling and shoot,†said Harris.

I believe he was originally upset about Snyder leaving, with whom he had formed a good relationship. Apparently, he now likes Cosh, so we have a decent chance of landing him.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

**** where did vandy come from the past few years? They were awful for such a long time, I wonder why all of a sudden everyone wants to go there?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436
  • Days Won:  0

Nigel should come to USF, and help build a new powerhouse. With our seniors and possibly Lattimore departing after the season, we will need new linebackers. He will have a great opportunity for at least significant playing time early.

**** where did vandy come from the past few years? They were awful for such a long time, I wonder why all of a sudden everyone wants to go there?

I blame it all on Grady. LOL

• Upvote 1

Nigel should come to USF, and help build a new powerhouse. With our seniors and possibly Lattimore departing after the season, we will need new linebackers. He will have a great opportunity for at least significant playing time early.

No question about that.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436
  • Days Won:  0

I am suspicious about Vanderbilt, myself.

Aren't we all?

People keep steressing how strong they are academically, but that's always been the case.

Apparently, their newest head coach is supposed to be pretty good and is placing more emphasis on recruiting Florida. I read an article about that a few months ago, but don't remember from where.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

Aren't we all?

People keep steressing how strong they are academically, but that's always been the case.

Apparently, their newest head coach is supposed to be pretty good and is placing more emphasis on recruiting Florida. I read an article about that a few months ago, but don't remember from where.

I'm not saying illegal stuff is happening, but I wouldn't be shocked. They went from doormat to penthouse pretty quickly.