• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cortez Leonard, S Troup HS, Lagrange, GA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I love that he loves to hit people!

That's an important trait in a safety.

That's why I loved Joyce when we recruited him. Not, to mention that he was also an All-state hurdler and was fearless.

John Lynch's ability to hit, contributed to his reputation as an elite safety. It can really make a difference for a defense, even if the player is not the most talked about on the team.

I like seeing Joyce contribute to the defense, too.

When a wr has to worry about getting laid out by a safety it makes them not want to run across the middle. Fear is a great thing for a defense! I'd love to see us get even more aggressive and nasty on d

I remember a few years ago when Cincy safeties were just laying into our guys. It was no contest.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

That's why I loved Joyce when we recruited him. Not, to mention that he was also an All-state hurdler and was fearless.

John Lynch's ability to hit, contributed to his reputation as an elite safety. It can really make a difference for a defense, even if the player is not the most talked about on the team.

When a wr has to worry about getting laid out by a safety it makes them not want to run across the middle. Fear is a great thing for a defense! I'd love to see us get even more aggressive and nasty on d

I remember a few years ago when Cincy safeties were just laying into our guys. It was no contest.

Yes I remember that also...I'm ready for our defensive backs and safeties to step up the hitting this year. Our defense is going to be pretty tough.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Yes I remember that also...I'm ready for our defensive backs and safeties to step up the hitting this year. Our defense is going to be pretty tough.

I hope so. Our new DC is supposed to be a stickler on fundamentals.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

I hope so. Our new DC is supposed to be a stickler on fundamentals.

Good our lack of depth and brain farts are what have killed this team. We have the talent, we just have to not shoot ourselves in the foot.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

grades are an issue and this kid could be a sign and place guy

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

grades are an issue and this kid could be a sign and place guy

That would be unfortunate