• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Dunkley is a major talent and I cannot wait to see him playing.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

College football isn't always about talent a kid comes in with, it is how he is developed once he is here. Look at Ford for example, who never fully lived up to his potential. We consistently outperformed with what was underrated talent over the years. And many of the top names didn't do what we had hoped (as is the case everywhere).

I trust the staff will figure out how to unlock his potential. If he is the athlete we all think he is, he will contribute soon enough.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

College football isn't always about talent a kid comes in with, it is how he is developed once he is here. Look at Ford for example, who never fully lived up to his potential. We consistently outperformed with what was underrated talent over the years. And many of the top names didn't do what we had hoped (as is the case everywhere).

I trust the staff will figure out how to unlock his potential. If he is the athlete we all think he is, he will contribute soon enough.

Exactly, 99.99% of the time the true measure of how good a recruting class was is 3 or 4 years down the road.

Archived