• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Manifesto

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

After watching the Executive Director of the BCS on the Costas show the other night I am now completely convinced that other than perhaps 12 to 15 traditional powerhouse, big name traditional schools, USF nor any of the other 100 or so schools, regardless of what conference (AQ or non AQ conference) will never be given the opportunity to play for a championship unless there is a true playoff system.

From the way that guy was smirking and showed his smugness, I am convinced that the BCS committee will aabsolutely find a way to keep any team not in their chosen rotation of National Champion worthy programs.

^^^ Totally agree. This is what I've been saying all along. Why bother playing a game you know you can't win? I'm totally in favor of USF joining the Alliance for this reason. It might not be the NCG game, but at least we would have a chance to win whatever system the Alliance develops and comes up with.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

tumblr_l1jzo8wjSg1qzyvneo1_500.png

7aXdQ.jpg

Archived