• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AC Hip Check to Face Gif

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

9634401.jpg

Blame the sloppy TOs and mental lapses down the stretch. You can't blame the refs for following the definition of the rule for a flagrant foul.

Sure hope this isn't directed at me. I only said what I said to contrast the inanity of a pulled jersey being a flagrant foul, compared to the hip check AC took in that gif, which seems far more worthy of a flagrant foul call than the jersey pull.

I know they followed the rule (and I admitted on another thread that we were beneficiaries of the same call against Temple) but it's still a dumb rule.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

It may say freshman by his name, but he's a senior mentally. He is by far the greatest asset this team has.

I agree with 99% of your post, but to say AC "is a senior mentally" may be overstating it a bit. I'm no basketball guru, but it seems like he turned the ball over a few times too often trying to create a passing lane that wasn't there during the tourney. He's definitely not the typical freshman, but he still seems like he can grow a bit as well over the next several years.

Archived