• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dual-threat QB Anthony Jennings - Marietta, Georgia

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Bulls247 @Bulls247

#USF offers Georgia QB Anthony Jennings

Rivals profile

Anthony Jennings

Dual-threat quarterback

Marietta, Georgia

Marietta

Ht:6'2"

Wt:202 lbs

40:4.52 secs

Shuttle:4.62

Vertical:31 inches

GPA:3.1

Class:2013

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Anthony-Jennings-125954/print

Rising Seniors review

Kipp Adams

11 de January de 2012, 2:41 PM

There was no shortage of talent on the field Dec. 30 at Grady Stadium for the Georgia Junior Bowl, as 90 of the top 2013 prospects in the state of Georgia went head to head in a Rising Seniors game played in front of a national audience on ESPN3. DawgNation was on hand for the event, and spoke to several emerging athletes in the Peach State.

Marietta's Anthony Jennings completed 145 of 246 passes for 1,981 yards and 18 touchdowns and just three interceptions this past fall. He also ran for 281 yards and seven touchdowns. Jennings is ready to help the Blue Devils take the next step next season.

"We got to the second round this year, so we are steadily improving," Jennings said. "How close we get to a state championship all depends on how hard we work in the offseason."

Jennings is also ready for his recruitment to progress as well.

"I want to be more explosive, make smarter decisions, and be more of a team leader and strengthen those intangibles needed in a college quarterback," he said. "I have to work harder than the more established names at quarterback so I can get my name out there. I have sent my film to a lot of schools across the country, and so far Ohio has offered. SEC and ACC schools are interested."

http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=7450209&lang=ES&wjb=

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

it appears that usf will be pulling a bunch of offers back from kids if the dominoes fall our way

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

it appears that usf will be pulling a bunch of offers back from kids if the dominoes fall our way

The coaches know they're not going to get every 4 and 5 star kid, so there's really not a lot of harming in offering just about all of them. At some point, if the class starts filling up, kids will be told of the position limits and they need to commit before someone else does. If that were to actually be happening early, we're having a monster recruiting season. I wouldn't get too worried about it yet.

Archived