• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SI's 2011 Crystal Ball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Stewart Mandel is the only analysis that doesn't think WVU wins the Big East.

Mandel and Cory McCartney have us as their Surprise Teams:

Mandel

Skip Holtz is the real deal. The Bulls won five of their last seven in his first season as coach and should be very strong on defense this year. They will contend with West Virginia for the Big East title.

McCartney

The Bulls already have a stout defense. If quarterback B.J. Daniels finds some consistency and former five-star running back Darrell Scott starts living up to the hype, USF can take advantage of a schedule lacking any teams that finished 2010 ranked.

And  Mallory Rubin put us in his Bold Predictions

Rubin

One year after zero Big East teams finished the season ranked in the AP Top 25, three of the conference's finest -- West Virginia, South Florida and Pitt -- will grace the rankings when the 2011 campaign concludes.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/ncaa/09/01/preseason-crystal-ball/index.html#ixzz1WiPAfh2g

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

I think based on everything we've read it's gonna come down to having a ground game and a consistent QB.  Our defense historically has been counted on and by some accounts should be better.  Tote the rock and smart QBing is key.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I think based on everything we've read it's gonna come down to having a ground game and a consistent QB.  Our defense historically has been counted on and by some accounts should be better.  Tote the rock and smart QBing is key.

IMO, the most important thing this year is our O-Line. If they can do a decent job, then the other things will fall into place.

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

IMO, the most important thing this year is our O-Line. If they can do a decent job, then the other things will fall into place.

I agree Mama

I agree Mama

This is the current FB profile pic of the guy who needs to step up and have a good game.

274091_100001057537016_868785_n.jpg

I aint mentioning names. LOL

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I agree Mama

This is the current FB profile pic of the guy who needs to step up and have a good game.

Robert Plant has to step up?? Sorry, I couldn't resist.  ;D ;D

NOT MAKING ANY COMMENT ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE CONTENT OF THIS THREAD.

I agree Mama

Robert Plant has to step up?? Sorry, I couldn't resist.  ;D ;D

NOT MAKING ANY COMMENT ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE CONTENT OF THIS THREAD.

Think again.  ;)

195974_187704884608095_100001057537016_509687_4493953_n.jpg

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

Archived