• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any Bulls in NH or VT?!?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

Hey All...Been awhile since I've been on.  After spending the past 24-ish years at USF as a student and employee, I made the big move up to NE to get back into my element (mountains and snow!).

I was in shock and dismay to discover some knucklehead already claimed "USF BULL" for their NH plate!  But kudos to you for beating me to it.  I shall find another variation, but in the meantime, will continue driving with the "U" mags and flags (left the green & gold bullhorns in FL for now).

I'm sure there must be other Bulls in the area!  With football action starting next week, was just wondering who might be up here near us.  Sure would be nice to hookup with some fellow Bulls during a game or two somewhere nearby.  There used to be a member map on the site somewhere, but couldn't find it...so figured I'd ask :)

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Hey USFdba, I am in New Hamsphire. I was not the one with the plate however. I thought about getting "USF BUlS" but have not done so yet. I will be at the UCONN and the Cuse games this years. Other than that, it is DIRECT TV for me...I have not "missed" a USF game in person or TV in five years. Are you in NH or VT?

NEBull....I'm in Hanover (NH) myself.  Hope to hit the UConn game, fly down for the USF/Miami game, and it will be Comcast for me! 

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I'm originally from Seabrook, right on that gigantic 6 mile coastline, tons of family all over NH and VT.  Good to see some other NH bulls out there.

• Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Hey, USFdba and Velcro if you are going to the UCONN game send me a PM. I think my son and I will be at the alumni tent for that game. Would be great to meet some fellow Bulls in NH.

NEBull...Absolutely will do.  Hope to nail down a plan soon and will keep you posted!

Archived