• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Important Note for Members and Guests

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

For board performance reasons, we will implement a new policy this week for the National Letter of Intent Signing period which begins Wednesday morning.

Currently, TheBullsPen.com is open for reading and posting by members and guests.  In order to control the bandwidth and the number of hits to the server, we will temporarily disable guest posting and reading.

Guest posting will be disabled from Tuesday 8 p.m. eastern time until Thursday 8 a.m. eastern time.

Guest reading will be disabled from 8 a.m. to  8 p.m. Wednesday.

These parameters could change depending on the situation.

Because of these restrictions, we encourage visitors to become members before Tuesday night.  Depending on the traffic levels, we may also disable new member sign up from Tuesday night - Thursday morning.  

For current and new members -  With these restrictions on guest posting and reading, we do not expect any server issues.  Furthermore, as many know, we have moved the site to a new server we believe better able to weather the increased traffic.   It is also believed that the server crash on Signing Day last year was caused by the high number of "guests" from other schools descending on the board, and the repeated refreshing of numerous threads.

We look forward to a rewarding Signing Day for the Bulls and we hope to have all Bulls fans online with us at TheBullsPen.com.

So, please, get a free membership today and be online for Signing Day.