• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

dang man Woulard fires me up and he hasent even stepped on the field yet....he just seems to have so much pride.....if we lose him to another school im gonna be devastated...and shocked

He will stay committed to us...he's bringing in all his friends (just my opinion) I know anything is possible, but he seems like a very mature and trustworthy young man. From all the tweets he posts about USF I dont see things changing. We are going to have a sick offensive line and outstanding wide receivers. Plus he can start right away and move on to the nfl once he is ready

Be at ease family he'd have to go through me and it ain't happening he's a Bulliever !!! USF Nation the Chip goes through the Bay 2013...

• Content Count:  936

dang man Woulard fires me up and he hasent even stepped on the field yet....he just seems to have so much pride.....if we lose him to another school im gonna be devastated...and shocked

He will stay committed to us...he's bringing in all his friends (just my opinion) I know anything is possible, but he seems like a very mature and trustworthy young man. From all the tweets he posts about USF I dont see things changing. We are going to have a sick offensive line and outstanding wide receivers. Plus he can start right away and move on to the nfl once he is ready

Be at ease family he'd have to go through me and it ain't happening he's a Bulliever !!! USF Nation the Chip goes through the Bay 2013...

Thank you dad! I knew he was solidly with us. We can't wait to see him wearing the green and gold

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

so when can we officially start the "Asiantii Heisman!â„¢ " campaign guys? :stirpot:

Even with Aaron Lynch on the team?

I would be happy to have them both get a free trip to NYC.

Dad, you have to realize, we have some people here who haven't ever experienced the magic of success. They tend to doubt, even when everything around says YES, YES, YES.It will take a little while for them to realize that this is gonna be an amazing ride. Thanks for the reassurance and you guys, strap yourselves in. Their will be a few bumps in the road, but this is going to be really fun. I know that with every fiber of my being. And before anyone responds, I am really not talking about any one in particular(although there are some amazingly negative posters here). It's just a general sense of disbelief that we can really grab the brass ring. It's going to happen folks, it's just a matter of when. My money is down that AW is chunking the rock when it does.

k?

Edited by Bullwinkle
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436
  • Days Won:  0

:GoBulls:

That's a nice picture. I am confident, Asiantii Woulard will be a great leader. He knows how to motivate others.

Edited by Florida Bull

ESPN 7pm let's go, USF stand up!!! Too bad I gotta be at work ~_____~

Edited by Woulard

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I posted a reminder earlier today in his thread on the main board.

BTW, someone posted that it will be reaired tonight on ESPNU at 9:00 PM.

I believe it will also be shown at a later date on ESPN3. Check the TV listings in your area for additional viewings.

From what my wife said they are only playing the first broadcast later tonite and part two will replay Fri. ? Doesn't make sense to me

Edited by Woulard

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

I will be watching, can't wait!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  208

Show time.

Edited by sayheykid

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Holy crap.... did he just make that throw??? You gotta be kidding me... WOW!!!!!!!

Not doubting Dad.... just amazed at what we have coming in. :GoBulls: