• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Next, top 5 then eyeing that #1 spot!! good ain't good if betters expected!

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I guess ESPN had to leave him at 4-stars since they invited him to their Elite 11. **** those analysts. This is gonna be a great year for USF football.

Actually, they even improved his ranking today. Now, #7 Dual Threat QB with a grade of 83.

Asiantii Woulard

Video | Scouts Report

rn300-16x9.png QB-DT Winter Park, FL

Winter Park High School 6'3'' 204 83

58.gif

S Florida

Committed

06/15/2012

http://espn.go.com/c...ack-dual-threat

Neat, he even shot up past Jennings(LSU commit), who we pursued out of Marietta, GA.

And Cord Sandberg who was previously the #1 DTQB from FLORIDA. LOL

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924

he jumped 67 spots last night from 258th to 191st on the espn 300

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I guess ESPN had to leave him at 4-stars since they invited him to their Elite 11. **** those analysts. This is gonna be a great year for USF football.

Actually, they even improved his ranking today. Now, #7 Dual Threat QB with a grade of 83.

Asiantii Woulard

Video | Scouts Report

rn300-16x9.png QB-DT Winter Park, FL

Winter Park High School 6'3'' 204 83

58.gif

S Florida

Committed

06/15/2012

http://espn.go.com/c...ack-dual-threat

Neat, he even shot up past Jennings(LSU commit), who we pursued out of Marietta, GA.

And Cord Sandberg who was previously the #1 DTQB from FLORIDA. LOL

Maybe, someday soon even Rivals will have to wake up and give him his 4th star. They are starting to look mighty lonely at 3.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957

Pretty sure Asiantii Woulard will end up the best quarterback I've seen suit up for the Bulls. Good recruit. Promising player.

I love when guys are supposed to be 'raw' based on circumstances, but then you take a close look at mechanics and natural talent and you don't see much 'raw' in there...at least relative to guys that really are very raw.

Asiantii's definitely got a ways to go, has to get his tempo up and be consistent with his feet, but there's some great talent there. Good release, good feet, clean ball, good spin, good arm slot. Don't know if he runs at the college level the way he does right now, but it's a nice perk. Throwing opposite hash at intermediate depth, that's a 90+ foot throw and he makes it look easy. Throwing accurately rolling left seems to show up a few times. That's tough to do, pretty rare.

Pretty much what Dilfer and the analysts at ESPN said in selecting AW for the opening. I think they were scared to leave him off the list because of the huge upside.Imagine that he has only been playing QB for a full year, still yet. Can't wait to see how he progresses as he spends more time with experienced teachers and matches up against high level talent.Ima gonna have to make some trips to Winter park this fall. Love this guy.

I watched the videos. I think they hit on a lot of things that I saw. Raw by CIRCUMSTANCE (only played the position one year), but watch him throw the football and that's not any kind of raw throwing. When Dilfer says he's got a nice stroke, that's what I'm getting at when I talk about his natural and fluid arm slot, hip snap and weight transfer. Even the foot spacing is good. He just needs to work on tempo, and I'm guessing he's got to work on reading the field. They didn't even get into him as an athlete or a runner and I like that because it's not what draws me to him.

Here's what I also saw...and that's George Whitfield going pretty hard to bat for Asiantii Woulard. I have immense respect for George as a quarterback guy. I don't know anyone better.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957

he jumped 67 spots last night from 258th to 191st on the espn 300

Nice.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Awesome pic and great words from Dilfer on AW. Love the work ethic and desire to be great, I think that part is underestimated with many of these kids. Congrats again Mr. W!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Can't wait to see this kid on the field.....

Stay healthy man