• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chris Capko?? Why isnt he playing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Capko must be horribe that RMC isnt playing him. He walked on at Florida which tells you he cannot be too bad.  How are you playing Brigamn, Diarra, instead of Capko, go small if you have to but the kid gets no minutes??

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Did you see capko when he got the ball wide open... he panicked!  Didn't know what to do, so he took a step inside the 3pt line, then shot.  

We were down by 20+ at the time... just shoot the **** 3 ptr.  He's supposed to be a decent shooter... but he is too nervous out there.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

he must not be that good

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Did you see capko when he got the ball wide open... he panicked!  Didn't know what to do, so he took a step inside the 3pt line, then shot.  

We were down by 20+ at the time... just shoot the **** 3 ptr.  He's supposed to be a decent shooter... but he is too nervous out there.

Only one way to try and get him over that, play him. We need him to contribute ...... We need ANYBODY to contribute!

If you think about, a 26 point loss without your leading scorer scoring ANY points should be expected. We left way too may points at the free throw line and missed easy layups or put backs

You are right... without Terrence and with as many miscues as we had on easy shots... i'm surprised 26 was the final margin.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

With all respect to our Bulls and their fans, I think had Cincinnati wanted to make it worse - they could have.  It seemed to me they really didn't want to pull a Marquette "dog and tree" on us.  I think they played with us a bit in the second half and preserved the commanding win without completely destroying the Bulls.  We were terribly overmatched.  Our game plan looked suspect.

I still can not figure out why our guards kept trying to drive in the paint in the first half.  Cincy dared us to shoot outside and yet we thought it wiser to take it into the lane and either get swatted or miss the lay-in.

I think we'll learn from this game.   Cincinnati did just what they needed to do - elimate our top scoring threat and let Swift shoot almost 30 times.  No one else stepped up.  Swift gets 27 points and the rest of the team scores 15 points from the field on 6 of 32 shooting (& 6 from FT line).

As I said after Houston, now we see what this team is really made of.  They have got to show an ability to bounce back after this debacle and get soem more guys to contribute.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  128

Good analysis Bulliever.  As for Chris Capko not playing he obviously is not ready.  Hopefully someday he is ready.  This team is limited in what it can do and good defensive teams will stop them.  I fear the game against Louisville.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

Not ready?? He spent 2 yrs on the bench between walking on at UF and being a practice player, sitting out last yr and sitting 3/4 of this season, he has more practice that anyone. If he isnt ready now give him his pink slip and move on

He's a walk on, not on scholarship... there is no point in giving him a "pink slip"  we can have all the walk ons we want and it doesn't hurt anything.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

hmmmmm...some jumped on me when i posed a similar question a while back