• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When does Football start?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

so many annoying things about the first half I dont even feel like typing them all out....  

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Not soon enough...

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Ha!  During football we couldn't wait for basketball.  Vicious cycle. :-/

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

:'(  months and months away  :'(

Guest Turkey Shizzler

there are many things that can be said both good and not so good about mr. mccullum's tenure so far at usf. but the most important thing by far is that he has not even come close to recruiting the level of talent necessary to avoid being a doormat in the big east.

why can't he recruit and why can't he retain so many players and assistant coaches? i don't know why for sure, but i know if he keeps this up we are doomed to be a laughingstock.

eveyr coach deserves at least three years to demonstrate what they can do, show progress, what have you. this isn't the easiest place to win, but this is getting embarrassing and there are NO signs it is going to get better.

i sure hope mr. woolard is scanning the landscape for a coach to hire after next season. usf deserves better. we are in the big east for chrissakes.

i was laways lukewarm on greenie. right now he suddenly looks like a great coach. another nice win for virginia tech last night. looks like they are headed for the nit and could win nearly half of thier games in the acc. incredible. meanwhile we are going nowhere fast. it was time for greenie to move on when he left here. mr. mccullum is showing he isn't the guy for the job.

who should be our next coach? let the discussion begin.

steve lavin?

ralph willard?

mark few?

rick majerus?

mike jarvis?

mark turgeon?

john calipari?

derek wittenburg?

david zimroth? :)

who knows the names of the hot assistants out there who are waiting for the chance to coach a big east sschool? who is on the staff at kentucky? north carolina? ga tech? kansas? syracuse? duke? Uconn? michigan st.?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

Robert McCullum is my choice... next question.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

there are many things that can be said both good and not so good about mr. mccullum's tenure so far at usf. but the most important thing by far is that he has not even come close to recruiting the level of talent necessary to avoid being a doormat in the big east.

why can't he recruit and why can't he retain so many players and assistant coaches? i don't know why for sure, but i know if he keeps this up we are doomed to be a laughingstock.

eveyr coach deserves at least three years to demonstrate what they can do, show progress, what have you. this isn't the easiest place to win, but this is getting embarrassing and there are NO signs it is going to get better.

i sure hope mr. woolard is scanning the landscape for a coach to hire after next season. usf deserves better. we are in the big east for chrissakes.

i was laways lukewarm on greenie. right now he suddenly looks like a great coach. another nice win for virginia tech last night. looks like they are headed for the nit and could win nearly half of thier games in the acc. incredible. meanwhile we are going nowhere fast. it was time for greenie to move on when he left here. mr. mccullum is showing he isn't the guy for the job.

who should be our next coach? let the discussion begin.

steve lavin?

ralph willard?

mark few?

rick majerus?

mike jarvis?

mark turgeon?

john calipari?

derek wittenburg?

david zimroth? :)

who knows the names of the hot assistants out there who are waiting for the chance to coach a big east sschool? who is on the staff at kentucky? north carolina? ga tech? kansas? syracuse? duke? Uconn? michigan st.?

go away come back in 2yrs!

better yet just go away!

death to all guests

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

You can only kick a man in the nutz so many times before he finally has enough.  I've had enough of the guy.  We're going nowhere fast with nothing coming in next year except a Purdue transfer.  We will not be able to compete in the BE w/RMC at the helm.  I just don't see the progress that many are talking about.  Being blown out by Cinci is one thing, losing by double digits to Houston is another.  Playing close to Marquette was an aberration as Louisville exposed them for the fraud that they are.  We beat ECU.  We've got the same amount of conference wins that we had last year with an easier schedule in a weaker conference than it was last year.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

oh give me a break Beastie, you had enough before it ever began.  You haven't given him a chance.  What a joke.