• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Orlando David TE, Chaminade Madonna. Hollywood, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I love the fact that we were on him so early. Nice to see him getting other interest to confirm our evaluation. Nobody that we can't beat out though. 6'3" 215#. He plays bigger than 215# Great blocking skills. His video lists him as "athlete". I am sure he could be a big blocking or short yardage back from the fullback position in the Pro-Set as well as being versatile in the TE position. It would be great to add a recruit named Orlando, for obvious reasons. I like this guy, he is solid.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Orlando-David-116442

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Ouch.

LukeStampini Luke Stampini

Chaminade Madonna TE Orlando David hurt his knee and missed his entire JR season. Just recently had surgery and will miss spring as well

• Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

Price has to be our #1 TE by far.. but David is one they should certainly stay in touch with and see how he heals up. It had to have been a serious knee injury so hopefully he comes back 100%. That's rough though man... :(

No camps, no combines and he can't even run to stay in shape and get better. Good luck to him!

Archived