• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs Rutgers Game Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Well I actually did it. I was able to watch an entire BE football game without losing interest and turning. Heck if I can watch mid-major basketball teams out west play I sure can watch mid-major football on the home front.

Your humor attempt wasn't funny. If you want to watch mid major football then go watch cusa.

I wasn't being funny...I was serious. Also what's the difference between BE FB and CUSA FB? Now when Memphis had D'Angelo Williams I use to love watching them when I could because I like great players.

How about you stay out of the football forums negative nancy; stick to basketball.

I'm a member of this forum just like you so I have a right to post wherever I want to. Btw my username is Vega not negative nancy....I thought everyone knew that by now.

Anyway Great Win for the USF FB program. I believe I picked USF to finosh 3rd or 4th in the Big East so I'm looking good right now. Go BULLS!!!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

my rutgers buddies sounded like they were going to cry today

they are taking loss hard

i dont understand why

Archived